HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, August 3, 2012

Nic's Picks: Fall Line-up

Hey there!!! Here we are....another Friday. Can you say, "WHOOO HOOO!!!" I am super excited to get this weekend started. If you follow me over on Facebook, I'm sure you've seen me post several things about the Secondhand Shopping event that's happening TOMORROW! If you haven't, check HERE for more details. This is the first fashion event that I am going to be apart of and I am so honored and thankful for Patrice (the director of the event). She has been great so far, and I know tomorrow's event is going to be a HUGE success!

Now let's get on with today's post. While I usually do Facebook Friday's, today I am doing something different. I wanted to share with you some of my Fall inspired looks. I hate to think about fall because I don't like to rush the time/seasons, but it will be here before we know it. Also, I made a promise to myself that this fall I was going to plan ahead. I want to already have in my mind the look(s) I plan to achieve and I want to start looking for certain items now. Because I will be back and forth to class, work and running around doing pageant activities with the lil sis, I plan to dress comfy, yet cute. I plan to hit up the thrift stores, Macy's and maybe try a few online sites this year. I must say, fall is one of my favorite seasons; I LOVE boots, sweaters, leather, and scarves. Am I alone??? Who else loves the fall??

The looks below are again just ideas of the direction I'm going in. Am I going to purchase these exact looks? I don't know---doubt it. BUT, it'a always good to have visuals so that you can refer back to. I DO know that I will be purchasing a wrap dress, biker like boots, and a comfy fall coat. Something similar to the grey one below. As a HUGE fan of print, I also plan to incorporate my love for animal print into my fall wardrobe. Lastly, I have quite a few pieces that I am wearing now that can easily transition to fall. That's always a plus!

So tell me, which is your fave look? And what are YOU looking froward to this fall, fashion wise? Where are you planning to shop??

Be blessed and have a wonderful Friday :-)

PS HUGE thanks to Christina over at, Love Brown Sugar and Simply Be; I won this AMAZING fall coat (below) from Christina's 3 Year Anniversary Giveaway. Can you say  #WINNING!!! I cannot WAIT to rock this during the fall!! 




****

Fall Perfection

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the jacket! I love your outfit picks for the Fall!!

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that coat, lucky you! the 3rd look is my favourite :)

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great win!!! hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great looks for fall, I really love your style & now following. :)

    xx
    Ashley
    http://www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the compliment :-) and HUGE thanks for following!

      Delete
  5. You have a great eye for style! So sorry we didn't get to speak more at the Soirée. But we must keep in touch! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! i'm sure i'll see you in the city sometime soon :-) take care!

      Delete
  6. Great looks! I love the 1st and 2nd :)

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete