HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, August 10, 2012

FBF: Sex & the City

Hey friends!!! The weekend is upon us yet again and I am SUPER excited to get this one started. Why?? Well, my birthday is tomorrow!!! I am always excited for my birthday---to me it's like my 'new year'. I can't wait to spend the day with my honey, and my family.

Today's FBF post is Sex in the City inspired. I know my fellow BLM Girls have seen me ask about this put I wanted to bring it to my blog page. My good friend Bre is having a bridal shower in a few weeks and the theme is, Sex and the City. We were asked to come dressed as our favorite character and a prize would be given to the best dressed. I could go ALL out for this, and as competitive as I am I just might, but for the moment I am trying thinking of two particular looks. My fave character is Miranda because I love her masculine inspired looks in the earlier shows, as well as her edge yet chic looks throughout the movies. I looked on the web and found two looks that I can easily recreate with things in my closet. Using Polyvore, I recreated them into my own looks. 

What do you think? Any suggestions?? Any looks that Miranda wore that YOU think I should try??? Let me know. For now, enjoy the post and I will ttys!!! Be blessed...

****




Miranda Inspired 2



9 comments:

  1. Cute outfits!!! I love that orange look the most!

    Xoxo,
    Ashley
    Asassywoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love the last one! I love this theme, and i love that you picked miranda! I loved her in the show, and i loved her style even more in the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You did a great job finding like pieces! I love the 2nd outfit! WOWZERS! Miranda's style is most def my fave!! Carrie can go a bit too young for my taste sometimes. lol Happy Birthday lil sis!! LOVE YOU!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange one! Happy early Bday Nic!

    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the orange ensemble!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HEART that orange dress. Perfect mixture of colors too! Have fun at the bridal shower :)

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go with the orange. Happy early birthday! Do celebrate like a rock star :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is sooooooooooo hard! All the ladies on this show were so fly to me. You can be forever inspired. I'm actually loving the two Miranda options you chose I can't even pick between the two, please don't make me pull out the DVDs. Good Luck and have fun!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had an amazing birthday, ad you bossed everyone around lol!!!
    Have started following you.
    Follow me back and would love to know your thoughts hun x

    http://www.thetiffanyannabelle.com/

    ReplyDelete