HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, August 17, 2012

FBF: Down to Business

Happy Friday people!! You already know its time for FBF so I will make this short and sweet. 

I am LOVING both looks, as well as my own creations. Garcelle Beauvais is always so classy and chic, while Wendy Raquel Robinson is sassy and always fashion forward. In my mind, the first look is appropriate for a holiday/special event party for work. Not too many frills, but just enough color and bling to make a statement. The second look I adore; its very me. I say this because its fashion forward, yet with the pop of green and the grey slacks, I feel that it makes the look reflects personal style. It's more than your basic "leopard and black" and I like that. I can definitely see this as a day look for the office, as well as an after work dinner/happy hour look. Which is YOUR fave??? 

Have a blessed weekend and be safe!

****


Business Foward





A Pop of Green


10 comments:

  1. those outfits are on point, lol I need both of them. I am dying for a pants suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking for a cool & colorful monochromatic suit now
    Kéla Walker
    www.kelaskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I love the second look more- a nice blend of colors and prints that makes it so much more interesting! thanks a ton for your sweet comment Whitney!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pantsuit! Mainly the pants...I want a pair of trousers like that for Fall!

    Amberly
    asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh shucks!!!! Tasha Mack is giving it to them!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first look is definitely a huge statement, but it's so fabulous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gasp!!! I can't even begin to decide which look I like better. I love the color blocked skirt but then I'm swooning over those flared pants too! Can I have both!?

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete