HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Recent Finds

Hey there!! Another short and sweet post today. Because I've just started classes, I'm trying to figure out my new blogging schedule. I think I've just about figured it out so bare with me. More outfit posts and thrifted goodies to come. Be sure to also follow me on my other various social media sites. 




INSTAGRAM
(profile below)


Below are recent purchases I found in VA Beach this weekend. I was browsing in this t-shirt shop and came across a bunch of great accessories. I was SUPER surprised when I saw the necklaces had been marked down to 99 cents!! The earrings were $4 and the bracelet was $3. I think it's safe to say I am WINNING ;-)

Enjoy the picks and I will talk to ya soon! Be blessed and stay positive :-)









*Check out this random sand figure we saw on the beach one night. How cool---I had to take a pic!*






12 comments:

  1. Wow pretty good deals. How was the beach?


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the beach was a lot of fun, although we only stayed for a bit. lol! we spent most of the day at busch gardens.

      Delete
  2. Cute necklaces. That beach display is pretty awesome! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach. Those necklaces are nice and definately like the sand display

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with school! i'm trying to figure out my new blogging schedule also :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! glad to see i'm not the only one figuring this schedule thing out ;-)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty necklaces. Good luck in school!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I can't believe you purchased those necklaces at such a LOW price. They are gorgeous doll. Good luck with school. You will do great :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete