HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Complete Look

Good afternoon friends!! Before I get into this post, I just want to say thank you ALL so much for your kind words on my most recent post. I really appreciate the support and love; it truly touched my heart. 

Today's post is short and to the point. I just wanted to share the rest of my leopard & black look with you. I purchased the dress at Target a few weeks ago and I've worn it 3 different ways. I thought about doing another dress challenge (last one HERE), and I even wanted to include some of my readers/fellow bloggers. But life got crazy busy so, I said hey. I'll just share how I styled this dress sporadically throughout my blog. 

I hope you enjoy the look, and be sure to check back tomorrow for Facebook Friday. I'm sure you'll love it! Until then, be blessed & take care.

***




Dress: Target
Tee: Target
Sandals (that broke the other day):Target



Clutch: Marshalls 
Jewelry: ALL Thrifted



6 comments: