HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Insta-Week & Weekend

Well another weekend has come to an end....where does the time go?? Sigh, well I can say this weekend was pretty chill. I planned to just relax and for the most part I did. Now let me explain, relaxing to me is hanging with my fiance', maybe catching a movie or going to dinner and maybe some thrifing. {Side note: I will be showing my thrifty finds in one of my upcoming posts; I can't wait!} Anywho, I pretty much spent my weekend doing those activities (except the movie). We also rented 3 movies from the Red Box and chilled out at his place Saturday evening. I seriously feel like the weekend escaped me but, I am always thankful for the time we spend together.

My fiance' is usually my photographer but lately, we've been focusing our 'alone time' mainly lounging/chilling so I've been doing my best to click a few pics of my outfits from the week with my phone. I upload them on Instagram and Facebook (sometimes) so for now, I hope those pics will do. I still want to show my thrifted looks so I always make sure I am connected with you all in one way or another. Thank goodness for the MANY social media networks out there ;-) As I've said in my recent posts, my life has been really all over the place lately so I am doing my best to keep up with all that I have going on. Thanks SO much for the continued support and thanks to my new followers. Every time I log on I realize I have a few new followers...I truly thank you for taking this journey with me!

So until next time, enjoy the pics and don't forget to follow me HERE & HERE! Be blessed and be a blessing to someone...TTYS!!!

PS My Instagram name is msnicjames ;-)
****

Insta-Outfits

Insta-Weekend

*my weekend: new hair (it sweated out thanks to the humidity, LOL), dinner and drinks with my love, and a thrifitng trip*


*DMV thrifters, take advantage of this; i did and got 9 items for $950...yes, $9.50!!!!
CLICK PIC FOR LINK*

23 comments:

  1. i'm loving the outfits. so chic and cool. you're killin it in that lil vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the maxi dresses and that leopard blouse - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the leopard blouse!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like your weekend was filled with much fun! I'm loving your prints!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the prints...I just decided this weekend that I don't have enough prints in my wardrobe! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know where the time goes -- this summer is flying by, ahhh!
    Love your black and white maxi, so pretty!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, glad i'm not alone. thanks for the compliment :-)

      Delete
  7. That 2nd outfit with the animal print blouse is HAWT! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else. I love the prints. Just realized that your are a #BLMGirl as well as a #CapFabb girlie. Your blog is very intriguing and I am looking forwarding to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfits especially those fab maxi's =) And that leopard top is so rad <3 it!!! Btw Congrats to your lil sis I'm glad you and your family had such a good time in FL =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fan of animal prints! You look great and I love instagram. Following now....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how i wished i lived in the DMV...I couldve taken advantage of that sale. Darn it! lol. I LOVE that leopard print shirt. If you ever get tired of it please send it my way Girl you can send me those Maxi's too because they are too cute!! hehe :).

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun outfits, I'm really into the leopard print shirt!

    ReplyDelete