HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, July 27, 2012

Facebook Friday: Colorful and Summery

Welcome to Friday my friends! All I have to say about this week is, "WHEW!". Without out getting into the details, this week was rather emotional and crazy. But I can honestly say that I feel 100% better and I am ready to start my weekend! As crazy as the week was, it ended on a great note; I won 2 tickets to the Curves Rock Weekend Runway Fashion Show this Saturday, thanks to Curvy CEO. I can't wait to go and see all the lovely models, bloggers, and other participants. HUGE thanks to Kim...see ya tomorrow ;-)

Onto my FBF post---today I took Eva Longoria and Jessica Alba's looks and re-created them into looks I would wear. I really like the color green and when I saw Eva's look I knew I could make it "my own". However, my fave look is Jessica's. While her look is very clean and more dressy than my creation, I love the simplicity of her look. When I recreated it, I thought of doing a maxi because I always go to a maxi dress when the weather is warm. My fave color is orange so I added some bold accessories and gave two shoe options, both I would wear.

So, what's your favorite look??? Which look can you see yourself re-creating to fit your taste??? Enjoy them both, and have a great day. Be blessed...

****





Green & Nude







Pink & Orange...and White

15 comments:

  1. I simply love Kelly Green - such a girly color!!! Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice re-creation #blmgirls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kelly green and that dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. I really like the platform shoes. Are they out of my price range??

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh I love the long white skirt...so feminine...and I am in love with neon right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeee the hot pink and orange collection. It can be dressed up or casual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some EVA!!!!! And, child for the LOVE of PINK that last photo is giving me LIFE!!!!!

    Wishing u a wonderful weekend & a better week!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both looks! I like the colors in the second outfit so fun and colorful.

    -ADRIANA
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving that first look and recreation. congrats on your win too!

    xx
    Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love both! But my favorite is Jessica's recreation too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That nude and green together is PERFECTION - love it!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these looks! Especially the pink and orange Jessica Alba inspired look. #blmgirls

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love these looks! And I also love the addition of nail polish to your pics...really brings the whole look together, plus I'm obsessed with nail polish :-) i would definitely rock these head to toe!

    ReplyDelete