HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, July 20, 2012

Facebook Friday: Floral Party

HAPPY FRIDAY people!!! I am super excited for the weekend...what about you?

Today's post is yet another edition of Facebook Friday. I've taken looks from supermodel, Joan Small and actress Denise Vasi (from Single Ladies) and recreated their looks. Both sets included floral bottoms and basic tops. However, I think both looks can be worn for a night out on the town, or a hot date night ;-)

I love how Joan wore a sheer top with her look; very subtlety sexy. My fave part of Denise's' look was her bold shoes! I love the pop of color. I decided to add a vest as my top instead of a blazer and tank. I felt the vest looked a bit more polished and chic.

Which is YOUR favorite look?? If I had to pick one look, I think I would probably wear Joan's. I always go for pants (or dresses) over shorts, LOL! Enjoy your day and be blessed!!!

PS Don't forget; you can see my fave celebrities looks HERE daily!





Party Attire







Floral Shorts




8 comments:

  1. Joan Small: Love, love, love the outfit.... so cute, inspirational.
    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of these looks but my fav is the 2nd. So perfect for a Summer date night ;) Have a nice weekend.

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these outfits are amazing!!!! LOVE the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm kind of obsessed with those ombre floral pants!!!! so much so that i'm thinking about ordering them :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floral look is super cute.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute looks, thanks for sharing

    http://alwand.co.uk/index.php/my-style

    ReplyDelete
  7. def coming on here for fashion inspiration you re-creation is soo gorg!

    ReplyDelete