HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Florida Recap, In Pictures


Food & Family
*inside Emeril's Restaurant*
*the food was just....divine!!!*

*we met Uncle Charlie & fam in FL; we had a BALL!!*


Awards & Pics
*after the red carpet* 

*Taylor, her MD sister queen Maddie, and the BEST state director (winner of director of the year) Vanessa*

Family & Such 

Taylor & Friends

*some of the DMV princesses*
* Taylor & friends, after her win*

IJM Sisters & Family
*the girls and the photographer & make-up/hairstylist...a GREAT husband wife team* 

*lovely, diverse, and intelligent young ladies!*

*Taylor receiving all her gifts/goodies form her international director*



Extras

*i wore my grandma's necklace and my love, cortnie clutch one day*

*Taylor's hair accessories and earrings...all from where??? the FL flea market!! thanks to my ;-)*

*i re-bedazzled her tap gloves after a few stones fell off during the packing & unpacking*

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics. The ladies all look so dainty and adorable! I need some of that food in my life right now...#hungry!

    Glad you had a great trip. :)

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a blast!!! That food looks soooo good from Emerils!!

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did!! next time i am in FL we have to hook up :-)

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great trip. Your sister is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics, the girls look amamzing! Adore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your sis again. That food but the way really does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whelp, you already know how I feel about you and your FAMILY!!!! You guys make my heart melt… I am really a family orientated person and it’s a blessing to have a family to love and cherish!

    I know I’ve told you before… but what the heck your little Sister is going places she is well on her way and you have set the example and the stage for het! Kudos to you guys!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like you had a great time with your family, and your little sis is just so adorable!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love looking at your family photos. Lovely photos and congrats to your sister. You must be so proud of her:-) the food looks pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to be able to go to Florida one day, maybe in Miami!!!
    you have a nice family tough :-)

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette
    Don't miss the opportunity to enter my giveaway! there's a fabulous ring to win.

    ReplyDelete