HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Monday, March 28, 2011

Black & Denim





Dress/Shirt: Loop 18
Jacket: Macy's
Purse: Bakers
Shoes: Bakers
Necklace: Thrifted (NY)
Ring: Thrifted (MD)

If you haven't noticed, I LOVE black. LOL.

Anyway, I wore this on my bf's bday. He wanted to go shopping and have lunch downtown so I wanted to be cute & comfy. The bag is an all time fav and I carry it all year long. I'm a bag lady, lol. I have over 50 bags...smh. Sad, I know. But it makes a statement. I also love the denim flats from Bakers. Very comfy and they go with just about anything. The studs make them semi-dressy.

~Nic

3 comments:

  1. I love black too, I think it's a universally flattering color and makes everything look chic. I just moved to the NY area and have been looking for thrift shops. I saw that your necklace was thrifted in NY...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the necklace from Harlem years ago and I can't remember the name of the spot :-/ But I do go to Vintage Thrift on 3rd Ave when I visit NY. I will be there in a few weeks so check back and see what new places i find :-)

    ReplyDelete