HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 2...30 for 30

Another good day :-) I had my first wedding meeting and things went VERY well. I am just so excited to see my visions and ideas come to life. While I felt a tad overwhelmed, I was reassured (by Mommy) that everything was going to work out just fine. Darrius and I start pre-marital counseling tomorrow too; can't believe we are starting already. Whew! Before you know it, Dec. 30th will be here and I will be Mrs. West ;-)

Anywho, I hope you all had a good day also! In keeping with the 30 for 30 challenge, enjoy the pic and short description. Be blessed and as always, thanks so much for reading.

~Nic

Day 2:  A photo of something you ate today


For dinner, I had a turkey BLT (I picked the bacon off, LOL) from The Cheesecake Factory. Delicious and not too heavy. I usually order pasta or a turkey burger but wanted to try something different :-)

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure all your plans will come together beautifully! Don't become a bridezilla hehehe...or actually, do that if you don't get what you want! And you're right Dec. 30th will be here before we know it! Can't wait to see the fruit of all your labor!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials... everything will be just FINE!!!! *TRUST & BELIEVE*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic, thank you for coming by my blog. My friend is also going through wedding preparations and it is quite exciting. It seems like you are starting early which is important to avoid stress and anxiety. You will be a beautiful bride and cannot wait for you to share your preparation experience.

    Teodora
    teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun planning your wedding and it will be beautiful!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding planning can be overwhelming at times but it is exciting! When you get overwhelmed just surround yourself by those who are genuinely happy for you and have your best interest at heart...just like your mom. It WILL be just fine. :)

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nic! I love that sandwich! Before I read the caption I knew it was from cheese cake! lol
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/01/vintage-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete