HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, August 31, 2012

FBF: Boots & Plaid

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! What a week; whew! Am I the only one looking forward to this holiday weekend???? While I do have a busy weekend ahead, I plan on spending (most of) Sunday and Monday cihllin'. What are your plans for the weekend...?

Let's get to today's FBF. It's all about boots & plaid! When I first saw Tracee's look online, I fell in love with the dress and combat boots. I've seen this style before but never executed like Tracee. Her body fits looks amazing in the dress and the boots give the look an edge. It's perfect for the weekend and I plan to try something like this in the fall. The last look is rather simple and plain. I've done outfits on the blog before including denim and plaid; it's one of my fave combinations for the fall. Derek Luke looks great in his plaid shirt and vest, so I changed it up a bit and created a female version. This is yet another look perfect for weekends/errands.

So, which is YOUR favorite look? What can YOU see yourself wearing...combat boots or plaid??? LOL. Let me know!

Enjoy your holiday weekend and I will be sure to do the same ;-) Be blessed!

*Coming up on the blog...The first Bloggers Like Me (BLM) DMV Meetup Recap; stay tuned!!*

*****




16 comments:

  1. I am in love with Tracee's dress! It fits her so well. I love the look u made for it and I'm definitely going to look for something similar bc I so want to rock this look.

    With Love,
    Ashley
    Asassywoman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ash!! let me know when you rock this look :-)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that second look with the plaid shirt and oxfords! Oxfords are definitely on my list for Fall! #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci always gets it right to me. Great fashion inspiration girl! Great seeing you last night as well :)


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my moto/biker boots yesterday so I will be trying this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm still on the hunt for mine! can't wait to see how you rock them!

      Delete
  5. I love this dress and combat boot combo. I would totally rock that. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of her. She is my official girl crush. I love how you do these collages. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's my girl crush too!!! LOL!! thanks for the compliment :-)

      Delete
  7. I am OBSESSED with motorcycle boots this fall. I feel like I need to buy every single pair I see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are some fun looks - i really love the necklace in the inspiration photo.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sets!! The cut of that plaid shirt is something else...love it!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete