HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, June 8, 2012

Facebook Friday: Hilary & Kerry

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I am so happy to see this day come---I have had one hack of a week! I hope you all have had a great week :-)

This week, I focused on Hilary Duff & Kerry Washington for FBF (click on pics for the original links). I love Hilary's look because it is so simple and basic, yet chic at the same time. I did a 2 part look with her pic as an inspiration because I can see me wearing this look A LOT this summer. I am a huge fan of skinny jeans, over-sized tops, and (comfy/sensible) heels. I intend to recreate both of her inspired looks ASAP!

Then we have Kerry...she is the epitome of class (in my opinion). She rocked this leather skirt and I love her top. To recreate her look, I though of something funky and different. So, I decided to pick leather shorts instead of the skirt. I love the look and I can see a lot of my blogger friends possible wearing an outfit like this.

SO, what's your fave??? Enjoy the pics and have a blessed day!!!

*****



Summer Basic(s)





Black Leather

2 comments:

  1. I like them both, for a casual outfit and and more dressier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are great but I loveeeeee Kerry's outfit. She killed it! Owww

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete