HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, June 1, 2012

Facebook Friday: The Weekender Edition

Good morning friends, and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Can you believe that its June already??? The days are just flying by, but I am definitely thankful and blessed to enter into another month.

I will keep this FBF post short and sweet today. The two looks I recreated are both looks that are PERFECT for the weekend. I really love bell bottoms and really flare jeans so the first look is right up my alley. The second look is from one of my dearest friends, Ayana. She is such a genius when it comes to designing and making clothes. She is a true fashionista and has been ever since I've know her. Oh and in case you're wondering, yes---she made her outfit ;-) I recreated her look using the red, white and blue as an inspiration. I am a huge fan of sneakers and hats so the look has my name written all over it ;-)

Which is YOUR favorite look?? Enjoy and ttys!!!...be blessed :-)

P.S You can follow Ayana on instagram (audacious_ladya) see her other designs, HERE or HERE.

**** 


Bell Bottom Weekender







Red, White & Blue



8 comments:

  1. I really love that denim chambray shirt! I'm still looking for one for the summer!

    Amberly D'Anna,
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the bellbottom look. It looks so effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cute are super cute and chic! Have a great weekend Nic!

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Ayana!! I am loving the first look, its very casual and laid back which is what I shoot for on the weekends. Think I just may bust out my reconstructed bell bottoms this weekend!! I have to say again, I am really loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! and yes, ayana is always fly ;-)

      Delete
  5. Love your new layout and the jeans in the 1st look are amazing. The 2nd look had me w/Yankees hat! lol Kiah

    ReplyDelete