HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Floral

So, picking up where I left off...the rest of the weekend was pretty busy. However, I did have my babe snap a few pics of my outfit. I planned to wear something different but when I got up, I changed my mind. Don't we all have those days? I've been wanting to show this sweater for a while now but every time I wear it, I forget to snap a pic. So with the great weather, today was the day to show you all! The sweater is just perfect!---it's not too heavy, not too light. I purchased it on sale from Marshall's and I am happy to finally share it with you all. The pink (thrifted) blazer was a last minute addition.

I wore this outfit to Georgetown for my lil sisters 1st appearance as a Maryland Princess ;-) We went to Signature boutique to try on and look at gowns for the National Pageant (held in FL in July). Let me just tell you that the boutique has some gorgeous gowns, shoes, and other pieces. I can't wait to go back! Not that I need anything but, LOL, just to be around pretty close and look was fun! The whole area (Georgetown) is so quaint and cute and I can't wait to go back. I have a few pics of some items I liked from Signature and I will post them on my Facebook page.

Sidenote: We also stopped by the Georgetown Flea Market and I picked up some really nice pieces. I will definitly be going back there as well. It's like a mega thrift store. Some prices are high, some low...it's a treasure hunt, but it's fun finding good stuff ;-) I will post those findings on my Facebook as well.

All in all, it was a GREAT day and weekend---I hope you can all say the same :-) Have a wonderful evening and have a happy Monday!


Sweater: Marshall's
Blazer: Thrifted (Goodwill)



Shoes: EBay (BCBG)
Purse: Borrowed (Mommy)
Slacks: Marshall's


9 comments: