HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogger BFF's

Let me just start by saying, I've met some of the best people since I started blogging! Be it via-email, text, meet-ups, or whatever I know some pretty fab people ;-) And meeting up with Bisi, Kiah, and Vivi this weekend was NO different! These ladies are all genuinely nice, sweet and simply lovely!

I got a tweet/text from Vivi asking if I was free to meet up with the ladies that Friday and I was so excited! Kiah came up from TX to visit her sister and new nephew and she wanted to get together. I brought my good friend Jessica with me, and we all had a blast! It was as if we all knew one another for years. I felt like I was on an episode of Girlfriends and Sex & the City!! We all greeted with hugs and giggles like school girls, lol and then sat down to enjoy a GREAT dinner!! I had sushi and my fav drink, Lemon Drop Martini as well as tasted some of Jessica's dish--DELICIOUS!! The atmosphere was great, the conversation was HILARIOUS and the company was delightful.

Vivi is so funny and down to earth and her fashion sense is great! She knows how to dress her body, and does it well. This is the 3rd (or 4th) time she and have seen one another so it was great to see an old friend ;-) Bisi, ugh! Just the sweetest thing, EVER. From her blog to reality, her make-up is always on point! I'm glad she enjoyed her first sushi rolls :-) And Kiah, my big sis and the guest of honor...well, she and I are such kindred spirits. Her personality is wonderful, and she is just as gorgeous on her page as she is in real life. I love her! Her sister is a TRIP!!!! I felt like she and I were on a comedy tour--we had thee best time cracking jokes, talking about out reality show guilty pleasures, and doing impressions. My girl Jess is always a riot and when we are together, its always a great time. That's my girl! 

To sum it up, the night = FUN TIMES!!! I love them all and can't wait to do it again. XXoo & be blessed!

~Nic



Me & My Blogger BFF's


My Drink & Meal; HEAVENLY ;-)




Jessica's Meal

She is LOVELY (Kiah)


Me & Kiah

Me & Jess


Bisi & Kiah :-)

Me & Vivi!

10 comments:

  1. YAY!! I had so much fun and you all were just too sweet to come out and meet me! Can't wait to see you again! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a great night! So glad you were able to make it, Nic! We should definitely hang out more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great night!! We will be hanging out again soon for sure :-)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a good time, you ladies looked fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You all look fabulous! Good times :)

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm JELLY!!!!! LOL!!!!

    Soooo glad you ladies had FUN!!!! I would LOVE to meet y'all!!!! :p

    ReplyDelete