HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Something with Plaid

Hey friends!! Hope everyone is well. Sorry in advance for the pics, once again; I am hoping Santa brings me a battery for my Nikon D70 for Christmas ;-) In the mean time I am using my backup camera, my older Nikon Coolpix. Pics aren't coming off how I want but, I must keep posting!! LOL.

Anyway, this is just an outfit I put on last night when the babe and I hung out. The shirt was my grandfathers :-) As I have said before, I always LOVE wearing his clothes. I feel so close to him when I do. The brown cape I purchased in Greece is one of my favorite purchases .It can also be seen HERE. Lastly, I wore layered necklaces from F21. Funny because in my Santa Baby post, I posted a Love necklace that I wanted. I found this silver one hiding in my jewelery box last night; how awesome!! I already had one and didn't even know ;-)

Also, below is a drawing that was done by, The Cherry on Top, blogger. Its based on the outfit I wore HERE. Don't you just love it! I have seen other bloggers with their drawings and knew I had to have one. what talent! Click the picture to visit the page, or the blog name above.

Until next time, be blessed and enjoy the post!

~Nic




________






Brown Cape: Purchased in Greece
{better pic of the cape HERE}





Shirt: My Fafa's (Grandfather)
Jeans: Marshalls
Shoes: Marshalls (Fergie)




Clutch: Thrifted
Necklaces: Forever21
Earrings: Bakers



10 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. Everything is so beauty :)

    Kisses,

    Ann. www.pinacoolada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! You look lovely dear. I love love love CAPE!

    xoxo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that you're wearing your grandfather's shirt. That is so sweet. And that cape is fabulous. Count me as a new follower!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, thanks! and thank you for following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you blogged- love your cape!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. neef!!! thanks :-) i started in march...i love your site ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you are waering your grandfathers plaid shirt. So special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your look is really cute - i love those studded flats!

    and the sketch of your outfit is really awesome!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. love, love, love everything! the drawing is perfect! you have great style :))) merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete