HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Friday, July 13, 2012

Facebook Friday: Denim & Lace

Well hello there!!! It's GREAT to be back!!! I've missed you all and I pray all has been well with you. As most of you know, I was in FL last week for my sisters national pageant. I am happy to say that she won her title and the trip was nothing short of AMAZING! I met a lot of great people, lil sis had a ball, and so did the fam. I will do an in depth post a bit later but that's a brief overview ;-)

I decided to take another week off from blogging, just to regroup in hopes to come back strong and better than ever! Sometimes is good to step away from things...it gives your mind a break and allows you to catch up on other things.

Now let's get to today's Facebook Friday! These two outfits remind me of what I wore while in FL. I was determined to be super comfy during the day because I knew I'd be running around. The first is such a classic summery look---denim, colorful bottoms and minimal jewelry. I added the oxfords and bulky watch in my recreation to give it a masculine look, yet included simple gold studs and a nude/pink lip to give it that feminine touch. The second look is another simple look to achieve. Skinny jeans are a MUST HAVE (for all seasons), and when paring it with a lace top it adds a romantic look. The animal print flats are fun, and the crochet bag screams SUMMER!

As usual, I love them both but my fave is Rachel Roy. I'm really into colorful denim/pants this season and denim is always a plus. Which is YOUR favorite???




Nude & Yellow







Summery Lace

11 comments:

  1. I love both of these looks and the accessories are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that RR look also! Items I already have in my closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Really like Rachel's look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both looks! I have yellow pants and a chambray top and never thought about pairing them together. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Rachel's look! That is definitely something I'd wear!

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looks and congrats to you lil sis!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe...congrats to your little sis. That is just too cute! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Rachel's fit and congrats to your lil' sis!!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. chambray with the bright denim is so perfect - definitely a look i want to try!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete