HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Headed to FL...

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be taking a blog break during this upcoming week. My family and I are headed to Orlando, FL for Taylor's International Pageant. I plan to enjoy some quality time with the family, as well as soak up some sun and fun ;-) I know Taylor will do well; I am so excited and ready to see her do her thang!!

I didn't want to leave you all high and dry soooo, I put together this post of some pics I've accumilated throughout the week/weekend. I've been packing, running around getting last minute things for the trip and so much more! As I told you before, my posts will be less wordy and spaced out bc of upcoming events. Thanks so much for bearing with me and THANK you to my latest followers. I am tickled pink that you've decided to follow Nic's Picks. I love having new friends to talk to ;-)

Take care, and if you want to follow my week in FL, feel free to check my Facebook and Instagram page(s). Be blessed & TTYS!!!

*******
 pretty much scored these shoes, for FREE!!! my friends mother wears the same size as me and she was getting rid of some shoes, and thought of little ole me :-) thanks ms 

kim!!! ❤

*my fave pair by, ivanka trump :-)*


*lil sis ready for her week in FL; sneak peak of her interview suit :-)*

* a few outfits i packed for FL*

12 comments:

  1. Good Luck Taylor! Hope you guys have fun!

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend's mother has great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip and Best Wishes to your lil' sister!

    ROni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in FL! What a great score on the shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Florida and I wish you sister the best!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a wonderful trip honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your vacay Nic!!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun in FL and good luck to taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you are having a great week, and i love your floral dress!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck to Taylor and have a gang of fun in FL!!


    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your having fun in the sunshine state!!!! I hope your lil sis is having an awesome blessed time in the International Pageant =)

    ReplyDelete