Monday, April 30, 2012

Flowing Beauty

Another Monday...sigh! Lol. I hope you all had a great one! Mine was really busy, yet very productive. As soon as I woke up this morning, I realized I had a short time to get ready and head out the door. I already planned in my mind to go with all black; that's always the best fix for me. However I ultimately went with with my newest thrifted beauty, a forest green (Lane Bryant) skirt. I hate that it doesn't picture as well as I'd like. It seems as if the skirt is blue-ish AND its so wrinkled in the photos (ugh!) but, what can you do?! I've been wanting a long, flowy skirt for a while now and when I found this one, I was beyond thrilled! I can see styling this skirt during the Spring/Summer months being SO much fun...can't wait to show you all what I come up with ;-)

Enjoy the pics and talk with you all soon! Great stuff coming up on the blog soon so stay posted and stay on the look out via my Facebook page :-)




Skirt: Thrifted (Lane Bryant, 2nd Avenue)
Top: Ellen Tracey



Purse: Unknown (Old & Gifted)
Shoes: Deichmann 

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floating skirt. Love you hair and silver bag.
    have a lovely day, Nic.
    Thank you for following
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, I love the skirt and how you styled it!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer Nic, and what a pretty skirt!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. the skirt is very pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty skirt, is it satin? Love the sheen and the pleats! Great broach placement as well on that top! Tres elegant!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes mam; it's satin. its soo soft!! lol :-)

      Delete
  6. You look great, love the skirt and your hair looks Sooo nice! Happy Tuesday :)

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt and those flats...cute look!!!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so pretty & that skirt s too! ;-))

    ReplyDelete