HomeThrifting TreasuresShopWhats Happening

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Raven Symone


I was going thru some magazines and online today, trying to get some inspiration for my spring wardrobe and I came across one of my favorite actresses. Raven Symone has always been someone I've felt has her head on right, has a good heart, and doesn't let "Hollywood" get to her. She keeps her head out of the clouds and I respect her so much for it. This picture is funny because I would so wear an outfit like this. It's different, it's trendy and something that everyone can't pull off. Some people may not even like it but hey, we're all entitled to our own fashion opinions ;-)

~Nic

4 comments:

  1. she's so gorgeous. as wendy williams would say, she's a friend in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!...me too. i feel like i know her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic, this gives me some ideas for those tights I have with a hole in them already...lol!

    I like the pop of color in the scarf and the rolled down boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!...yes; the tights are my fav part of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete